Create A Content Strategy that Gets your Content Liked and Shared More and More
1. Add Tweet, Like & Share Button on Every Page
2. Make it Easy for the Customers to Share Events
Now coming on to events, if the customers find that sharing a specific event is an effortless job or to put in other words, if you make sharing an event easier for them on social media then chances are your customers will share it on their own without you having to say.
3. Give customers unique content to make them want to share
There’s a way out to get people post links to your content and that is by adding a bit of fun and coolness to it which provokes them to share it.
Unless you do so, you won’t show up in the search engine results and the audience will not find your content & your website which will ultimately lead to its low ranking.
4. Boost Your Content by Sharing it Yourself
5. Do Look into the Niche Groups as Well
People will not come looking especially for your blog unless every other day. That’s possible only if you are a renowned blogger or publication and you have a big name in the web world or market.
6. Connect With the Influencers
The influencers that you should try to connect should have a huge audience from your niche. Once they are convinced of you or your work or they see some mutual benefits it is a win win situation for both.
7. Connect with People in the Same Niche
8. Create Podcasts and Videos
With increasing shift of content towards visuals and infographics we readily identify the need to leverage the opportunity. Creating podcasts and videos help brands to connect more seamlessly with their audience as people are more inclined to it rather reading on and on for some information.
9. Create Downloadable PDF or eBooks
10. Submit to the Relevant Communities
There are many online groups available all over social networking sites which pose a great opportunity for a get through when it comes to segregating into various niches.