Discover all About the Collaboration Tools : How they help ease our tasks and get best results and what are the possible barriers.
|Marketing Automation Tools for Collaboration at Work|
5 Collaboration Tools for Marketing and Business Automation with Ease.
In the field of marketing and business there are tools for almost everything be it tools to help your marketing team run smoothly, tools to keep things organized, tools to support you in your marketing efforts and much more.
Using these tools has become of extreme importance in today’s business scenario when so much competition exist.
The need is to look out for the most appropriate marketing collaboration tools that are apt for every aspect as far as your marketing efforts are concerned.
Two Vital and Significant Usage of Collaboration Tools:
|Collaborate: To ease the Task|
– Collaboration helps make the most difficult tasks easier.
|Collaborate: for the Best Results|
– It helps achieve the best results in the given time and resources.
Studies have revealed that:
|Problems tackled by Collaboration Tools|
– About 38% of employees valuable time is lost in duplicating work.
– About 58% of employees waste an hour a day looking for the right information.
– On an average 28 hours a week is spent solely on writing e-mails, searching for information and manually collaborating internally.
– Atleast 59% of managers miss vital information just because they never see it.
The Key Barriers to the Collaborative Practices involve:
To overcome these barriers the selection of right collaboration tools is very crucial. Although every process has its own flaws but collaboration tools have helped bring out more success and tangibility than its barriers.
Quick Fact: Beginning of the Collaboration Tools
Business automation was first experienced in 1970
with the invention of the manual typewriter.
It led to the invention of the first collaboration software
called EIES ( Electronic Information Exchange System).
This software helped conduct surveys, thread replies
and group-structured methods.
|Best Collaboration Tools: Marketing and Business|
Marketing Automation Tools List
Listing down six marketing collaboration tools which are of great help for online marketers:
1. Google Drive : Store, Share and Real Time Updates
|Google Drive is a great Collaboration Tool|
With Google Drive, any type of document, spreadsheet, presentation, folder, and more can be created as well as shared with anyone. Real time updates can be made here by you as this tool allows you to decide who can edit your document.
Did you check out these 10 Free email Service Provider?
The changes made can be seen on the right hand side of the screen. This keeps you updated with regards to what changes have been made in the document/presentation/folder or any other file.
2. Basecamp : A Project Management Tool
Basecamp is yet another effective tool that helps you in your marketing efforts. With this collaboration tool you can easily send assignments, content to people.
You do not need to send emails and carry on with that whole email chain wherein you send and receive message via email. This is basically a project management tool.
As a team you can send the assignments to your team which they can see on the tool itself and it has space for leaving comments by the team as well which is the best things about this tool.
You can ask questions then and there, receive answers etc. If you want that your comment must be received by some people via email then you can request for that too. Overall a great tool to manage project work of the team.
Sign up for 30 Days free Trial
[ Learn more about this collaboration tool www.basecamp.com ]
3. Join.me : Online Meetings Tool
This allows you to share your screen with other people whom you want show. To put in simple words and precise form, this marketing collaboration tool is a screen sharing tool.
Owned by the renowned SaaS company LogMeIn, join.me is its Freemium meeting and online collaboration tool.
All you need to do is a quick and show the other party what you are seeing on your screen. Your every move will be visible to the other party.
Best part about this tool is control can be handed over to the other party if you want guidance on how something is done.
Just sit back and watch the other party showing you steps one by one. You can teach/learn by showing/watching. Isn’t that exciting?
[ Download Join.me for Android
4. Skype : Share files & Video Conferencing
|Skype Tool for Collaboration|
When you talk about skype, it is thought of as a tool that allows you to chat with someone face to face. But this is not the only feature skype has rather it has a lot more to offer. It is one of the most widely used tool for business collaboration.
If your team members are working on a project sitting at some other office, you can communicate in the best way via skype with them.
You share files, leave messages, talk face to face, talk via skype on phone or simply chat like that you do on facebook or any chat messenger. Not to forget, this tool is available for free.
5. Dropbox : Share Big Files, Real – Time Updates
This marketing collaboration tool allows you to share big files. You can share pictures as well. When there arises a need to send projects to the team in shortest time then this tools turns out to be your savior.
All you do is drag the file to be shared, in the dropbox folder which you already set up for the team members. Dropbox not only sends across the large file to your team members but also allow them to edit and download the same.
Other than these there are various collaborative tools available to help marketers but these being the topmost ones were needed to be shared with you.
[ Download Dropbox for Android – Googleplay ]
List of 30 Marketing Tools for Marketing Automation and Collaboration:
1. Slack : Team Communication Tool ( Direct Messages/ Calls)
2. Zoho Projects : A complete Project Management Tool.
3. Nutcache : Project Management Software with time Tracking
4. BrightPod : Marketing Project Collab Tool.
5. LogMeIn : Remote Access and remote desktop support for technicians
6. Google Hangouts : Messaging, Voice and Video Calling
7. BitBucket : Bitbucket is the Git solution for professional teams
8. GitHub : Project Management Tool for Developers
9. SwiftKanBan : Workflow management Software
10. Nimble : Social Sales and marketing CRM
11. Float : Cashflow forecasting for Business
12. Scribblar : Virtual Classroom
13. DeeKit : Realtime Projects Collaboration
14. Evernote Business : Project, feedback, realtime collaborations
15. Scoro : Work Management Software Solution
16. Microsoft Projects : A complete Project management software
17. Cage : Manage creative projects online
18. IdeaFlip : Realtime brainstorming and collaboration
19. Prezly : Connects your content with the influencers
21. UserSnap : Collect feedbacks and track bugs
22. Smartsheet : Manage and automate collaborative work
23. Fogbugz : task management, document collaboration, agile development, code management and customer support
24. Microsoft – One Drive : Easy access and share on multiple devices
25. Podio : Project management and collaboration
26. Workflow Max : leads, quotes, invoicing, time-tracking, etc
27. MavenLinks : project management, time tracking, resource planning and project financials
28. Wrike : Project Management Software
29. Asana : Tracking and project management
30. Trello : Organize and prioritize projects