So, we have compiled the list for online marketplaces where both the parties are businesses. The trade portals provide a platform where two businesses connect with each other and deal in something which proves to be beneficial for both the parties.
Top 10 Online B2B Marketplaces: An Ultimate List of Best B2B Sites in the World.
|Top 10 B2B Online Marketplaces (Sites) in the World|
Related Articles for B2B Websites:
- Top 10 B2B websites for USA
- Best B2B Trade websites for UK
- 13 Banding Tips for New Businesses
- Best 5 Market Places to buy sell handicrafts online
- Killer Tips for B2B marketing over LinkedIn
- Best 10 B2B Market places for Australia
- Free advertising sites for B2B advertisements
- B2B Websites in India
- B2B Classifieds to buy sell businesses online
Global B2B Marketplaces and B2B Websites List:
1. Alibaba: the largest B2B Marketplace on the Internet
Alibaba which is a Chinese e-commerce player is the biggest B2B e-commerce marketplace with a revenue of 12.29 Billion dollars. Alibaba.com is a haven for importers and exporters from around 240 different countries.
It connect the buyers and sellers in their respective segments to smoothly carry on the business transactions as per their requirement.
Alibaba.com- The Biggest B2B Marketplace on the Internet
Popular News and latest stories about Alibaba
With around 1.5 million suppliers listed on its website and about 10 million buyers visiting the portal every month, Indiamart is the second largest in B2B marketplace category. Indiamart is a leading B2B and B2C portal for retailers and whole sellers.
4. Global Sources
5. Trade India
Although, this is not an exhaustive list and there are many upcoming B2B marketplaces doing well and starting to occupy good market share but, these are the best ones.
Best Logistic Companies in India for B2B
Tips to Use Google AdWords for B2B Marketing