10 Best FREE Job Portals for Global employers where they can post free jobs for posting content writing recruitment and Hiring Content Writers.
Content writers hiring could be of two types: Hiring Freelance and Regular Writers.
Are you a recruiter or consultant working for Content media publication industry where you frequently need writers for developing content? Do you run an ad agency, web design company, or an online publication media house?
If so, then you would be constantly looking out for quality content writers to fulfill web writing projects for any purpose. Finding the right candidates is not an easy job. The job posting websites listed here are wonderful for hiring freelance content writers on temporary or long term basis.
Freelancing and Regular Job Boards for Content writing Employment
|Top 10 Employment Websites for Hiring Content Writing Jobs|
Are you looking for free classifieds for jobs? Use this list to Post free classifieds for jobs employments.
These websites work great for advertising your jobs without registration. Though, you may also use this list of local advertising websites for posting jobs
Employers from around the world, including USA, Singapore, New Zealand, UAE, India, Italy, Ireland, Europe, London, NewYork, Delhi NCR may use these websites for Job Posting related to freelance hiring.
If you want to post employment ads for general category, then visit this post to get a list of 50 best employment websites to post free jobs
10 Best Websites for Freelance Writing Jobs for Content writers and Employers alike!
Content Writing Employment- 10 Job Posting Websites for Hiring Writers | Post Jobs to Hire Freelance Online Writers
The websites given below are a mix of regular job portals and freelance platforms. But, all of the sites mentioned here are free to post jobs or projects.
In case of a freelance website, you only have to pay once your writing project is fulfilled by a freelance agent.
[ Related Resource: 5 Best BPO Portals to Post Free Jobs
|Find Freelance People based on Per Hour rate|
PeoplePerHour is a UK based content writing web portal that specializes in freelance job postings. Employers can post free jobs that are related to content writing on this site. After posting the job, job hunters can see the job and make proposals based on the description of the job.
The employer then chooses the freelancer of his choice depending on the freelancer’s profile and feedback.
All freelancers on this site are curated so you do not need to worry about quality of the work. You are actually guaranteed of good results as an employer, and the hands support from the customer care desk will ensure that the entire process is successful.
( http://www.guru.com/ )
If you have been looking for a website to post free jobs for both full time and part time based for free, the search is over.
At http://www.guru.com/, you can get home based freelancers who are willing to provide content in relation to all aspects of business, whether it is creative writing and translation, design, art and media as well as web software and administration support.
This site has a large network of about 1.5 million gurus who are ready for quality work. You can browse freelancers and check their qualifications before hiring the one who fits your description.
You can manage your jobs from wherever you are and you only pay once you are satisfied with the subscriber’s work.
|Flexjobs.com- Hire Freelance Writers|
Flexjobs is the king of content writing job posts. At this site, you can post unlimited number of jobs on the flexible job market like freelance and hire highly qualified professionals in the content writing industry.
On the basic platform, you can post free jobs but on the premium platform, you are only required to pay $99 for the visibility of your jobs to be boosted.
The fact that you can post locally, regionally, nationally and internationally adds color to the already good package, creating hiring solutions that solves the content writing hiring solutions of all employers.
4. Freelancer Map
Freelancermap.com is one of the free job portals that have specialized in the IT industry. This portal is specifically designed for IT freelancers and professionals. Posting a job on this site is free, and the job is advertised on your behalf free of charge.
The job could be related to website content, blog content or content on any other IT-related field.
There are more than 70000 registered IT professionals on this site, an you can be sure that you will end up hiring the best professional for your job. You can send enquiries to freelancers and finally hire the one that suits your job description.
(writers option- Writers Job at simplyhired)
If you have jobs for writers, just post them on this site free. On this site, you can post jobs that are related to content writing so that you can attract freelancers who are willing to deliver high quality content on report writing, technical writing, academic writing, news writing and online copywriting, to name but a few.
There is a large number of freelancers who are keen to note any content writing related job and work on it with speed and expertise.
Freelancer.com partners with several employment sites to offer recruitment solutions to employers looking for content writers. This global outsourcing site connects employers to content writers from all parts of the world. There are different levels of membership to this site, and with each sites comes its features and its costs.
As a rule of the thumb, membership levels for which someone does not pay a lot of money remains associated with only a few features.
You do not need a middleman to hire a freelancer on this site. All you need is a workable hiring plan that will guide you into choosing the right candidate for yourself. Job posts are posted free on this and everyone can apply for projects from wherever they are in the world.
At GetACoder.com, you can post a job relating to web design, web content and any other form of content that you can think of. Freelancers who are hungry for work will be very willing to work to the last ounce of their energy to ensure that they provide the best content solutions to the client.
Visit Getacoder for web content writing freelancing projects.
( Now Upwork.com )
With Elance, you can post jobs free and allow over 2 million freelancers to browse through your jobs and pick the ones that suit their qualifications. You are only required to pay for the price of the article once it is approved, as posting it is free.
This is a very trusted online workplace where recruiters can meet all type of freelancers from over 180 countries of the world. As an employers, the most important thing to you as long as staffing is concerned is getting the right talent for your job, and that talent is available through Elance.
Elance is now Upwork- Visit Upwork for for Freelance Content Writing projects
[ How to Hire more women employees in your company ? ]
The growth of Odesk as a crowdsourcing site has hit the ground running in the recent times. Actually, it is threatening to overtake all the job boards when it comes to content writing.
There are more than one million companies from all parts of the world that hire content writers through odesk, and perhaps that is this site seems to have a bright future. Usually, you are charged only the cost of the job that has been done, but the actual posting of the job is free.
Elance is now Upwork- Visit Upwork.com for posting content writing projects or to apply for the writing related jobs.
Some more job sites to post content writing jobs of any kind for any location:-
Inityjobs- Post Content writing jobs Free
AdsnityWorks- Employers post free jobs for Content Writing
Adsnity- Post Content Writing jobs Openings
Job Ads Post Free Employment ads
HOW TO HIRE THE BEST FREELANCER
Does it come as a surprise to you that the experience of finding that exceptional cost effective freelancer is like searching for a “Needle in a Haystack”? This is certainly not a surprise to you or anybody.
Things to Remember While Hiring Freelance Writers Workers on Freelancing Sites
Here are some useful hiring tips that will help you on how to hire a freelancer who gets the job done on time and budget:
1. Examine the freelancer’s Personal Profile: Firstly checkout the age of the freelancer. This will give you an idea whether the candidate is a novice or an experienced consultant. Also check the professional experience.
2. Availability and level of interaction of the freelancer: Make separate queries spaced in time and check how fast the candidate will respond to them. Do they take minutes to reply? Hours, days? Obviously, the quicker the reply, the higher the score. A freelancer who takes over half working day to answer is probably unavailable.
3. Quality of the answers to your queries: You can judge the professionalism of the freelancer by the quality of their answer to your queries. Is the answer accurate? Do they volunteer with innovative ideas & suggestions to your problem?
4. Have a look on the quality and similarity of their Portfolio: One major thing while hiring a freelancer is to examine their portfolio and past experiences with the same type of project that you want to get done for you. Do not hesitate to ask for the weblinks to existing work and click in order to have a quick look at the quality of their work.
5. Speak to previous customers: Do not hesitate to ask for references and take time to speak to past customers about their experience with the freelancer. This item is a very valuable
6. Hourly Rate: We recommend asking for a project based quote. The hourly rate is misleading and could turn out to be more costly than initially estimated. The agreement should include phased payment installments with the last installment to be paid after the complete delivery. Do include at least three months tech support in the agreement.
7. Finding the right Freelancing sites: Choosing the right website is an important factor.
8. Formal Interview: Prepare and conduct a structured interview with the candidate freelancer. Go through your systematic questionnaire. Capture the answers in writing so you can compare later on between other candidates. Once you select a candidate, make sure to ask the candidate to first write down, confirm and sign off the list of your requirements in details before writing an agreement that refers to your requirements document and includes the phased payment structure.
So for hiring the best suitable candidate for getting your job done, you must follow these simple tips and go great with your project. These are the best things to remember before you begin your search.